How To Rent The Gladstone
The Gladstone can be rented by anyone who would like to produce a show in Ottawa. With over 200 seats and a convenient central location, along with shared services including box office, web presence, and marketing and promotions, it is the theatre of choice for many local production companies.
The Gladstone rents as an “empty space,” giving production companies the freedom to use the space as desired. Production companies are responsible for all creative and technical aspects of their show. You are responsible for hiring your own crew, but can choose to hire from among the tech people most frequently employed at (and therefore most familiar with) the Gladstone.
Every rental includes:
- Use of the theatre, booth, and backstage dressing room spaces
- Bar service
- Box Office services and Front of House volunteers
- Programme layout and printing
- Use of the marquee
- Integration of your show listing on the TGT website, and inclusion in our patron newsletter and social media presence
- Use of the stock lighting and sound equipment. Click HERE to view inventory
- Some tech support hours
To view a sample rental contract click HERE
Interested in producing? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and availability.